ARTEMIS Leather Harness
Artemis. Goddess of the moon and the hunt. Elder twin of Apollo. This harness appropriately evokes both her beauty and her ferocity. Half-inch straps intertwine around the torso twice before joining in the center-front, below the breasts. The shoulder straps cross the back between the shoulder blades, meeting a ring below the nape of the neck, to join the belt below in a flattering triangular pattern. This harness is a striking and elegant piece, equally appropriate worn over work clothes as it is evening wear, or perhaps, less?
• Straps are 1/2” (13mm) wide
• Material options: Full grain leather, Vinyl
• Many Color Options
• Hardware Color Options: Silver, Antique Brass
• Sizing: Choose S, M, or L. Please measure the circumference about 1-2” below your bust to determine size, or wherever you would like the wrapped belt to be. S fits from 23-32” (59-81cm), M fits from 29-38” (74-97cm), L fits from 35-44”(89-112cm).
• Handmade in New Orleans, USA.
• Model: Tea, singer of @ashburyheights
• Photographer: @postmortemphotography
• Model: @ryanbreadd
• Photographer: C. Nelson
Your order will be handmade by our amazing team of leather artisans at Hellbent’s New Orleans studio. Most orders are completed and shipped in about 2 weeks. If there is a specific date you need your order by please let us know. We also offer a 1 week rush option for a fee (it will ship in 1 week instead of 2, please still allow time for delivery).